Join the Home Care & Hospice Team - Become a Member Today!
Join the Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ today to:
Stay one step ahead in the industry
The Association keeps abreast of the latest home care and hospice trends. Our email network keeps home care and hospice providers well-informed about issues, regulations, legislation, emergency alerts, and new developments at both the state and national levels.
Partner with the top advocates for Home Care and Hospice
The Association actively advocates on behalf of its members and informs them when they need to take action. Our Association provides representation at meetings with the NJ Department of Human Services, NJ Department of Health, NJ Division of Consumer Affairs and the NJ Board of Nursing, NGS, and CMS. The Association also serves as an advocate for agencies and patients before the New Jersey Legislature and Congress. Members receive the following benefits:
- State and Federal lobbying representation by #1 lawyer lobbying firm, Gibbons, advocating for the advancement of home care and hospice.
- Efforts to increase reimbursement rates
- Public Awareness and legislative advocacy
- Regulator representation and advocacy
- Legislative and regulatory updates
- Essential regulatory information your agency needs
- Critical news and information affecting your agency when it is first available
Sharpen Your Skills and Knowledge While Receiving Contact Hours
The Association offers discounted educational seminars and an Annual Conference & Exhibition to bring the latest financial, clinical, legislative, regulatory, and industry information to the administrators, managers and professionals responsible for home care and hospice in NJ.
- Full-day workshops
- Industry leading annual conference & trade show
- Hospice & Palliative Care Conferences
- Earn Nursing and Accounting contact hours
- Participation on health care coalitions, committees and work groups with state and federal departments, consumer groups, and other health care organizations to promote improvements in regulations, legislation, outreach, and access to home care and hospice in New Jersey and the nation.
- Promotion of new home care and hospice concepts and services through collaboration and special projects.
- Member-only programs to provide up-to-date information on trends in home care and hospice, along with access to state policy makers and networking opportunities to broaden access to industry colleagues and decision makers.
Receive Answers to Home Care, Hospice and Private Duty Questions
Get answers to complex compliance, reimbursement and regulatory issues. Members receive expert advice on questions dealing with state and federal regulations.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Complimentary copy of the Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ Membership Directory & Referral Guide including detailed information about our member agencies and the communities and consumers they serve. This publication is distributed to referral sources throughout New Jersey and surrounding areas.
- Referrals as a result of the assistance we provide to consumers and professionals who have questions about home care and hospice.
- A website (www.homecarenj.org) which provides information about home care and hospice to consumers and professionals, while also serving as an instant communication tool for our members. The website also includes a calendar of Association events.
- Advertising and marketing opportunities at discounted rates to promote products and services and recruit staff.
- Use of the Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ’s member logo to promote your organization’s affiliation with the leading Home Care and Hospice organization in New Jersey.
- Affinity programs which provide member discounts for industry products.
PLEASE NOTE, the attached application forms are editable but in order to get all the features available you will need to download them to your computer before editing them. If you try to edit them in the browser certain features will not work. To download the application, click the right mouse button and then select Save As to write the application to your local disk drive. Once you have downloaded it you can use Adobe Reader to edit the document. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, click here.
Provider Application - A Provider member is defined as an organization that is licensed in New Jersey as a health care service firm, a home health agency, or a hospice.
Industry Partners - An Industry Partner is defined as an organization that provides services or products to the home care and/or hospice industry and is not licensed as a health care service firm, home health agency or hospice.
Franchise - A franchise member is a provider member defined as an organization that is licensed in New Jersey as a health care service firm, a home health agency, or a hospice which is affiliated with a franchise agreement.