Multiple Openings - Homeside Hospice, Clark, NJ. Nurse owned and nurse operated hospice looking to fill multiple positions for Home Health Aides, On-Call Per Diem Nurses and Volunteers for Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, Union, Morris and Hudson counties. Contact Jennifer or Bridget at 732-381-3444. 
The Home Health Department affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center in Flemington New Jersey is seeking a Community RN.
Hunterdon Medical Center is a Magnet Hospital offering competitive pay and excellent benefits. We have a Wellness Rewards program, Retirement Savings with an employer matching program, Paid Time Off, Tuition and Certification Reimbursement as well as Professional Achievement Level Bonuses.
We are a 4 Star Agency in Home Health Compare. This is a flexible nursing role that allows for Self-Scheduling. Hunterdon County is an extremely safe Home Health work environment.
Current New Jersey RN License required. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. If associates degree or diploma must be enrolled in BSN program and completed within 5 years of hire date.
Previous Home Health nursing experience preferred. Recent acute care nursing experience preferred. Knowledge about Medicare/Insurance regulations. The ideal candidate must possess effective verbal and written communication skills, confidence in dealing with others and the ability to work well with many different disciplines, at various levels of authority. CPR and IV Skills. Previous Home Health care experience is preferred. Valid Drivers License required.
Apply online at www.hunterdonhealthcare.org and click on career opportunities.
*THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $7,500 SIGN ON BONUS* 
Erickson Living’s Seabrook Community, an award winning retirement community in Tinton Falls, NJ, is looking for a Clinical Manager to oversee our onsite Home Health agency. This position allows you to do what you love…without the travel. All of our clients live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance.
How you will make an impact:
- Interpret operational indicators to detect census changes and increases or decreases in volume, which could impact staffing levels, revenues or expenses. Maintains staff efficiency levels
- Monitor the quality of care provided by department staff, and the quality and timeliness of documentation, through record review, consultation, and joint home visits with staff.
- Work with other departments to improve the customer service, communication and care management throughout the community.
- Conduct case conferences with the clinicians and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided, documentation and discussing pertinent patient care and goals.
- Participate in quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Home Health Administrator and appropriate Home Health personnel. Participates in quality performance activities.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Assure compliance with local, State and Federal laws regarding licensure and certification of Home Health personnel and maintains compliance with accrediting body if applicable.
What we offer:
- Collaborative environment with our onsite Physicians, Resident Services and other Health Service Departments to ensure an effective community-wide care management and transition processes.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Competitive packages including PTO, 401K with match and excellent medical, vision and dental plans
What you will need:
Registered Nurse (RN) with current licensure in good-standing to practice professional nursing in the State (as required by State regulations)
- A minimum of one year of experience in Home Health. OASIS experience preferred.
- BSN degree is preferred.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Respond to Marisa.firstname.lastname@example.org.