Click HERE to register. This is your LAST CHANCE for this OASIS E Intensive Series before January 1, 2023 implementation!
Cost is $499 per person. HCHANJ Members have Special Pricing!!! Contact us at [email protected] to receive your 20% discount code!
Continuing Education Credit available for this multi-day OASIS E training.
OASIS accuracy is a driving force in the success of a home health agency’s quality and payment programs.
2023 is going to be a big year due to the implementation of OASIS E and Value Based Purchasing in an industry that is already strained at the seams. Proficiency and efficiency in collecting OASIS E data will be imperative to ensure that the impact on productivity is short-lived and manageable.
This web-based class is a series of three (3) 3-hour sessions and is appropriate for the assessing clinician, case manager, clinical manager, reviewer, or administrator level attendee.
The series will focus on the transition to OASIS E and will include all new and changed items, as well as selected OASIS items that impact the home health agency’s quality scores and payment.
Objectives for attendees of this series include:
1. Understanding the reason for transition from OASIS D1 to OASIS E
2. Verbalize how OASIS data is used (quality reporting, Care Compare, PDGM, and Value-Based Purchasing)
3. Apply official OASIS conventions for answering items
4. Understand Item-specific guidance for new and changed OASIS E items
5. Apply item-specific guidance for selected items that contribute to payment and quality reporting, such as M1800 functional items, outcomes items, and potentially avoidable event items
6. Understand the impact of OASIS E implementation on productivity, policies, quality, and payment